Funeral prearrangement alleviates the burden on family members to make difficult decisions during a stressful time when they are not best prepared to do so, and provide peace of mind. Many people think of funeral planning as part of their estate planning. Benefits of preplanning include:
- Allows individuals the opportunity to make personal and specific selections for the funeral service that most closely meets their needs;
- Spares loved ones from having to second-guess the wishes of the deceased at the time of need;
- Allows for time to research funeral homes, burial options, and financial considerations;
- Provides an option to set aside funds for final expenses, relieving family members of an unexpected financial burden;
- Medicaid/SSI recipients may set aside money to fund the service of their choice before their funds are exhausted down to necessary eligibility levels.
We are here to provide you with pre-need assistance and assistance at the time of death. Additionally, we are here to help in the planning of the services of a loved one’s celebration of life. Contact us at (615) 895-2200 and we can help you with all your pre-planning questions.